OIL INDIA LIMITED
RECRUITMENT OF GRADE-C, GRADE-B AND GRADE-A OFFICERS IN OIL
“The posts of Superintending Medical Officer (ENT) (MD 03), Senior Medical Officer (MD 09) and Senior Officer (Geophysics) (GP 16) have been re-advertised. Candidates who have applied against the last Advt. No. EX RECT/2020/01 need not apply again. The date of Computer Based Test (CBT) for candidates for the Post Code MD 03, MD 09 and GP 16 will be communicated in due course.
- Click here to download corrigendum.
- Click here to download advertisement No.EXRECT/2020/01.
- Candidate are advised to refer the corrigendum Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the required fields in the registration form.
- Candidates are advised to refer the advertisement for education qualification details prescribed for applied post/vacancy before filling up the application form.
- Format/Size for upload passport size photograph:- (JPG or PNG, Maximum 200 KB).
- Format/Size for upload signature :- (JPG or PNG, Maximum 200 KB).
- After you click on Submit button then you will be redirected to preview application page.
- Candidates can check their Form/Submit status by login with the credential sent in Mobile/Email.
- Download and Retain a copy of online application form for future use.
- For any query or assistance candidates can contact the below Helpdesk Number or Email ID.
- Help Desk Number – 8866678549,8866678559 Help Desk Email - firstname.lastname@example.org